FritzPond Waterfall Cleaner 4lb
- Cleans With the Power of Active Oxygen
- Prevents and Reduces Odors
- Use to Spot-Treat Waterfalls and Streams
- Oxidizes Debris
- Non-Toxic and Safe Around Fish, Birds, Pets and Plants When Used as Directed
FritzPond Waterfall Cleaner is a fast-acting oxygen-based powder that cleans decorations, planters, pond stones, and other surfaces in and around water features. This safe, non-toxic cleaner uses the power of active oxygen to oxidize debris and reduce odors in waterfalls and streams.
Directions & Dosage
For light debris, use 2 tablespoons per 1,000 US gallons (3,785 L). For heavy debris, use 5 tablespoons per 1,000 US gallons. For spot treatment, use 2 tablespoons per square foot. Before use, temporarily turn off waterfall, pumps and filtration. Manually clean and remove as much debris as possible before application. Directly treat affected areas. To spot treat problem areas with heavy buildup, apply a light layer of powder directly to surfaces such as rocks and waterfalls. Avoid applying directly to live ornamental plants and filter media. Allow 24 hours for product to work, reapply once per week if needed. Monitor ammonia and nitrite levels for 48 hours after use. If levels rise above 0.5 mg/L, apply FritzPond Ammonia Remover. Restart pumps and filtration immediately after application. Allow 24 hours for product to work, reapply once per week if needed.
- Temporarily turn off waterfall, pumps, and filtration
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Dry products measured by volume (teaspoons, cups, etc) will always give approximate results – use a gram scale if available. If a gram scale is not available, be sure to test for correct concentration after use and observe for any changes in fish behavior.
- Overdosed? Fritz Waterfall Cleaner is very safe, even at higher doses. Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed